This cute little Christmas tag started as an image looted with brown pencils, on white card stock.,used a red and black plaid paper and then a red corrugated paper. Added a black win on to finish it off.
Welcome! I am glad you stopped in! I am a beautician by trade..so it made perfect sense to make my blog name, Craftyhairlady. I have always loved crafts of any Kinds, but My youngest sister Introduced me to greeting cards a few years ago and I am hooked! Both of my sisters and I cherish the moments when we can be all together crafting, or craft shopping! 🤣🤣 Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a Blessed week! 💗
That's a cute tag Pam. Thanks for joining the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
ReplyDeleteKarin
The tag is so cute, Pam! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble.
ReplyDeleteVery cute image for the tag. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble, Johanna
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love all that you did with this and the big puff of that cute black ribbon to top it off. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble :)
ReplyDelete