July 8, 2026

House mouse watermelon


House mouse image, colored with pencils. Used blue ink for the background and fancy scissors around the edges. Used a lime washi tape on a pink cardstock for the card background. Added tiny gems all over to finish it off. 

           http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/hmfmc-469-anything-goesoption-bright.html

http://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2026/07/challenge-96-juli.html

http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/2026/07/july-challenge-summer-sunshine.html

                        https://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/challenge-244.html

7 comments:

  1. This card makes me smile! Loving all the bright colors and bling. I like how you made the frame with decorative scissors. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I still had my decorative scissors. Those were one of the first items I purchased when I started card making. Then, they sat there for years and I finally got rid of them. Oh mercy. I do miss them. Your card is so cute. Love the pretty paper and the small gems that you used. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet scene and great coloring. I have so much washi tape in my drawer. Thanks for sharing the base panel tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card you have made for the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs. Thanks for playing along with us.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun summer card! And your coloring is perfect! Thanks for sharing your card! HMFMC DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute card! Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Good Luck,
    Pattie G
    Artist

    ReplyDelete